1. Keep your feet wet & your eyes dry.
the words of my favorite brothers and yours: the brothers Punch!
Translation: try new things and don't get too upset with the little things.
2. Even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on.
Modest Mouse- a classic.
Translation: Go with the flow, it'll be alright.
3. Even with your doubts, it's ok - take into account that it's all about to change.
Translation: don't worry about it because everything will eventually change and you will have wasted time that you could've been happy.
4. It's five o'clock in the morning.
If this song applies to your life, get help. If you are awake at five o'clock in the morning- forget the assignment and just relax. (picture inspired by the insightful line about an iphone being plugged in the wall)
5. Don't start to like him to much too soon.
Ok, you may not know Play...but they are an old old girls band.
Translation: Self explainatory-but it goes for people in general-don't get too attached, just attached enough. and gradually build up trust and friendships. (p.s. I learned from your video!!!) (p.p.s. if you don't know this song, you need to watch more Lizzie McGuire. NEED)
6. Hey yo, tongue ring. I have to tell you something.
I mean, right?
(no picture, for the safety of our viewers.)
7. When you think the bad feels so bad it makes the good so good.
Again the Local Natives!
Translation: Things are hard when they're hard but the good will outweigh it & you won't even remember how bad you felt!
8. There is a love that is as strong as death.
Jesus Culture & a Glisson favorite
9. Take a chance on love. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Basically this song always applies everywhere. Love people, love yourself, love what you do, love living.
10. Don't stop believin.I hate this song but felt it might apply. Just another example of the sacrifices I make for you.
LOVE YOU! have an awesome day with your pretty new hair & know that I'm thinking about you and want to hear all about it!!!!