Thursday, August 30, 2012

Etsy favorites!

So, you have me hooked on Etsy. There are so many wonderful things! When I am looking for something specific (like, say, an infinity scarf) I can look for it, or I can just pretty much open it and find something random I want.

Here are some treasures that I'm absolutely drooling over!
















Buy me all the things!!! Maybe one of these days I'll get a job...

p.s. remember that little tutorial you made on posting videos? it was really helpful! i'm wondering if you could also explain to me very simply how to make a word highlighted so that you can press on it and go to a link? Like Joanna Goddard does in A Cup of Jo? and like you sometimes do? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Sure girl. You just highlight the word you want to be linked and then in the little toolbar in the same neighborhood as loading pictures, you'll find a thing that says link and it will be underlined and look like a link. So you press that after you highlight a word and then that will be the word that shows up and you just copy and paste the addressing to show it where Togo! Sounds hard. Ut is really simple.

    ReplyDelete