Sunday, August 5, 2012

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello!

Well today was it: goodbye day. We just parted ways a few minutes ago and it was really sad to see you go. Saying bye to mom and dad was hard but it was the hardest saying goodbye to you. I have LOVED watching you grow up into the fabulous witty girl you are now and I can't wait to read all about and hear all about your next chapter: high school. All that to say, being your big sister is tops. & I love it!

Basically today is insane though. I'm worried about my first day of band camp but also about getting ready! There is SO MUCH makeup and I am praying praying praying no sequins fall off my beautiful new tunic (also pictured). Wish me luck!





My wrist "tattoo" today says "be transformed by the renewing of your mind"
Let's hope I can clear my head and renew my mind for both band camp and the long term semester ahead!

and that's all for now!

p.s. We'll be in touch about the Ruche ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment