Friday, October 26, 2012

Writer

I don't know if I've ever told you about this band Writer but they were Margot and the Nuclear So and So's opening band and I have been listening to them a lot lately! Especially Miss Mermaid and Swamp Fire Lake!

Well the day I am most looking forward to is Sunday! I have SO many Halloween festivities to go to including two Kappa Kappa Psi events, a Flag Line party, and some other stuff I just plain can't remember. Yay!



Also Panerrands yesterday I took Tom's advice and bought a purple dress at Old Navy some colored tights and some REALLY cute shoes!



When I got done with Panerrands (and yesterday had many stops) I was so excited until I remembered that I forgot to get a new notepad! What a dumbunny I am. But! Philip saved the day! Right after band he drove out to Target and got me three awesome notepads! So sweet!!! :)

And now I am about to go to Momma G's!



Game tomorrow - the beginning of the end of this crazy season! Also, I passed off both pre game and half time so wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment