Tuesday, October 16, 2012

For the Love of Change

Today took so many unexpected turns and it's only 2:15.



I went into studio today and was completely lost, Interior Design is so hard  and absolutely no fun and I am literally miserable.


So when I went to make my spring semester schedule...I dropped Interior Design. So a new major is forthcoming!

I thought that dropping Interior Design would make me feel like I didn't really have a direction but I actually feel great knowing that I don't have to go back to studio! I feel so free!



and think of all the things I can do now! So many things! So many options!

(maybe I'll finally pursue that foot modeling career!)


Do you have any fun sort of career you see me doing?

Like....Rockette?


Some good things about today that were not the horrible feeling of studio are that I am wearing a really cute outfit today, I had yummy Chick-fil-a for lunch, for my Auburn Experience class we toured Jordan-Hare, I get Papa John's tonight, new New Girl comes on and so does Tia & Tamera new season, and my to do list is somewhat more manageable than I thought! Also tonight we are tye dying shirts for Flag Line! There is a tank, short sleeve and long sleeve. I think I may leave the tank just plain white. and of course, my Christmas lights (and Christmas lights in general) always make my day!



I hope you had an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow big news! This is good though. I feel like every great person in history started out school to be a [insert occupation here] before they left that and instead found the [insert cure or solution or answer] for [insert illness or world problem]. You're on your way!

    In the words of Sondre Lerche
    "baby be prepared to be surprised. You better be prepared to be surprised. It's all I know."

    ReplyDelete