Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Excitement!

I'm SO excited about the Ole Miss game this weekend!

(the competition!)


Unlike high school away games (which were still an oober-good time), we actually get to go out and explore!

(this came up when I googled "explore"....pretty cool cat)


and exploring new cities is what I do best! Memphis looks lovely! I think we will get along just fine!



Some of my friends invited me to go to a restaurant on Friday night and are making the reservation soon!

Then we get to stay in the Marriott! and perform at an exhibition!

(not bad!)


Sounds like my kind of weekend! (finally)

Also, I saw this and cracked up:



Also I got twelve hours of sleep last night! THIS WEEK IS AWESOME!

(something else that is awesome)


and lastly, we are having a band movie night on Thursday night! Can I just always be hanging out with the band? :)

look at how much Philip looks like Gordo from Lizzie McGuire in high school! hehehe

(Gordo)
(awkward high schooler Philip)


and lastly the classiest Starbucks in the world
(Oxford, England)



No comments:

Post a Comment