Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I haffu d@mM!+

So I pulled an all nighter last night.

This guy.


Literally. As in Sunday I went to sleep at 1 o'clock in the morning and woke up at 7:15. I never went back to sleep all day or night Monday and here we are in Tuesday and I am like a zombie.


The project was for Interior Design and I kept thinking of the story mom told us about the kid when his grandmother kept saying she didn't want him to move: but I haffu dammit! I haffu finish the project!


The project didn't even go that well. I really underestimated how long the project was and I worked in the studio through the whole. entire. night.

Ok, that's the biggest thing about today. But also it's Philip's birthday! Big 2-0!

(I find the impersonal cards the most endearing.)


I just want a break!

(I need this little guy to remind me to stay calm)


but until then, in the words of your favorite philosopher and mine, Katy Perry - "I'm wide awake."



Here is the Halloween costume for the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment