Thursday, October 11, 2012

Night Owl

It's 12:29! and I've got a few more hours to go!

pretty!


I'm in the studio, so yay! (?)

I'm only two steps away from being done with this project! From here, I will go back to Wittel (possibly swinging by somewhere for a drink because I'm thirsty) to pack for Ole Miss!

(because I want Cheerwine, but when do I not want cheerwine?)


No rest for me!

Today was super good! I went to studio (for class), to Wittel and out for Panerrands (where I got the last of Becca's birthday things!) and then to band!



ok, I"M SO TIRED.

but it's ok! It's all gonna be ok!

Here I am at 12:34 with the 3D portion of my project!

that little booger is the death of me


Also, OLE MISS GAME!!! I am so excited to get away!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's a Glisson sweatshirt! an inside joke from this summer, and super comfy, too!

    ReplyDelete