Sunday, October 21, 2012

Anywhere but here.

I'm in this studio again.

I feel like a complete joke right now. Doing completely the wrong thing.

that's me on the end.


I'm not loving this AT ALL. The project we are doing is stressing me out so much and I just have no idea what I'm doing. And it's due Tuesday which is even more stressful.

The project is to make a floor plan and two elevation drawings to scale to a room in Spidle. Nothing is working out and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. If ever I was tempted to just not do a project, it's now.

Also, it's a partner project and my partner is no where to be found! I am so lost! Good thing I am done with Interior Design in just a few weeks!

Most of all, I just want to be with sweet Charlie again. Maybe coming home this weekend wasn't the best idea : /


No comments:

Post a Comment