Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm doing my Christmas dreaming a little early this year.


My 2012 Christmas list!
(for now at least)

Subject to additions and, if you buy me things, subtractions! :) 
Here is the money legend and the happiness legend:

$: 0.01-25.00
$$26.00-50.00
$$$ 51.00-80.00
$$$$$ 81.00- 120.00
$$$$$$ 121.00 and over

:) yeah! I want it, Thanks!
:) :) I really really wanted this! I am going to use it so much! I love it!
:) :) :) You're the greatest! How smart of you to buy something with so many smiles beside it!
:) :) :) :) This is the best day of my life.


1) iTunes! $ - $$$$$ :) :) :)

2) I'm definitely hoping to go back to a Nikon soon! $$$$$$ :) :) :)

3) These awesome TOMS .... and maybe also these $$$ :) :) 

4) Nike Free Runs! $$$$$$ :) :) 

5) a new dress! This Calico dress is lovely! $$$ or maybe this pretty thing? $$$$$$ this one is really unique $$$ :) :)

6) CDs!!! like Sufjan Christmas Album $, the new Edward Sharpe album $, or Modest Mouse! $ :) :)

7) Movies!!! Always a good option! here are three that I really want! 1 2 3 4 5 good options all at $ :) :)

8) These patterned leggings! $ :) 

9) DCI contribution. I will literally take anything! $-$$$$$$ :) :) :) :) 

10) Aldine thin band Bario-Neal a six in sterling silver. I know it's a long shot, but SO PRETTY! $$$$$$ :) :) :)

11) small infinity scarf like this or this $ :) :)

12) Ring! a little cheaper than the other one..by a good bit $ :) :)

13) Green Coat! $$$$$ :) :) :)

14) Anything from my Pinterest page! :) :) :) :)

15) square headband scarves to tie! $$$ :) :)

16) I adore clutches! Cute, Cute, Cutest! all from etsy!! $$ :) :) :) 

17) a pillow of my favorite flower! $$ :) 

18) a sparkly 20s dress! (hey, it is a wish list!) $$$$$ :) :) 

19) sweaters sweaters sweaters $$$ :) :) :) (prices vary)

20) this leather handbag (i don't have any purses that aren't Vera Bradley! haha) $$$$$$ :) :) :) :)

21) a cute backless shirt like this or this $$ :) :) :)

22) Patterned Nike Shorts $$ :) :)

23) nose pierced (please? hehe)

24) bike! (so expensive for a good one, not a need i guess) :(

25) this amazing beautiful rifle! $$$ :) :) :) :)

26) Rosetta Stone Italian $$$$$$ :) :) just in case! :P

and here are a few more things that I will elaborate on in tomorrow's post! something to look forward to ! yay, haha




27) Into the Wild Belt

28) Berkenstocks!

29) New colored Vans!

30) sleeping bag & camping pillow

31) moccasins

32) double nest eno hammock!

33) Books! Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, 

34) Acorn Shoes in Claudia in Malt/Chocolate

35) to get more of my Bobbi Brown Makeup

36) Bubbakeg

37) this fancy shampoo and conditioner!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment