Monday, October 15, 2012

Let the week begin!

Here it is. Monday of this crazy week.




 Yesterday was a pretty good start to my week! I got all but three things done (which was my goal) and Philip and I drove a long way to get some Krispie Kreme doughnuts! They were SO good! Definitely worth the drive! 



We got a pumpkin flavored something that was AWESOME! Go to Krispie Kreme and get one!



I just have to get Monday under my belt and then hopefully the week will speed by! Next week is A LOT easier!

Randomly today, I really wanted it to rain. I think I love the rain and there is something I love about band practice in the rain!



I am thinking of going to the movies this weekend, any suggestions? and rainy movie day!? would be even better!


4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! There's a movie here in Athens I think you'll really be into! So since next week is clamer, TREAT YO SELF and visit me so we can watch it together. Or maybe we can rent something and snuggle with Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. It rained in Athens today so I guess you'll just have to come home to get some rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe my verification word was 'assdat'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Charlie! and yay for slightly inappropriate verification words!

    ReplyDelete