Sunday, September 30, 2012

How did that happen?

The last day of September?



Where did the time go? ...not that I'm complaining.

Here some things I'm excited about that are coming up in October!



1) The Glisson staff application comes out!



2) Having Candy Corn in my dorm room!



3) Less hot band practices!



4) Two home games! (Arkansas & Texas A&M)



5) The Live Laugh Run 5K for Kappa Kappa Psi!



6) Only four tests!



7) The Ole Miss game - an away game I get to go to as a band-o!

(me in the left corner)


8) The Vandy game - an away game I get to go to as a student!



9) The premiere of Tia & Tamera's next season!



10) Becca's birthday!



11) Fall colors in the trees!



12) Continuation of my weekly schedule!

(duh.)


13) Pumpkins!



14) Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens!




15) Wearing cozy socks!



16) Closer to Christmas!



17) Pumpkin Spice Lattes!



18) Scarves!



19) Doorbells and sleighbells and warm woolen mittens!





20) Learning Spirit stuff to get ready for audition!



1 comment: