Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Run Run Run!

So as you know, in the past I have not ever even tried to run. When I had weaker knees a few years ago, running pretty much meant sitting down the rest of the day because I just couldn't handle it. But as you know, Tiger Eyes requires you to run so I've been running.



This is all really new, and I hate the actual running, but I feel so much better after I've run.




So now I'm a little bit hooked.



I've signed up to run (as much as I can) of a Kappa Kappa Psi fundraiser run in October and recently, I've been talking to Blair about maybe running with her in Florida for a marathon in February. She sent me the training schedule and I'm going to try my best! But we'll see!

Also, what's not to love about these cute running clothes? I think if I follow through with my training and actually prepare and run,  I will reward myself! (as I am so good at doing)




1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! It's terrible in the act, but later it's just like ahh so much better!!! This was basically my cross country experience and why I want to do it again.

    ReplyDelete