Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Guess where I'm blogging from?

Class! What a rebel! Just kidding, I am on my little break in studio. I got here at 8:00 and then we go until 9:45ish and then get back to work at 10:00. Then studio ends at 11:30.

(most amazing clock ever?  I think yes!)

There is a girl in here who shall remain nameless (mostly because I don't know her name), that breathes every breath like she just ran a marathon. I really just want to say "it's ok, you're safe here" hehehe

I'm not sure what I'm doing after this, I'm only sure that I have a LOT to do. I think I might go back to Wittel, get my practice things and saber, drive to the band parking and walk to the Village from there. I have a little class in the Village called Auburn Experience which is probably my favorite class! Then I'll get my traditional Tuesday Village Dining salad! Yay Tuesdays! Then to the field really early to do some saber and band practice!

(Girl from the Glassmen DCI, SO cool!)


Also tonight, I have a meeting for Rowing Club and Water Polo hostesses (called the H2Ostesses, hehe). So I'll be reporting on how that goes later!



and most of all.....Papa John's pizza Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!



I hope you're having a good day at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment