Friday, September 21, 2012

Today is a day

and not a good one so far.



It started with a stressful math test that I didn't have time to finish AND everyone was talking! It was crazy and impossible to focus.



Then I went to the Construction site where I am required to visit for my Interior Design project. It actually went by really quickly and the men who showed me around the site were really nice! I had a hard time finding the site though because I don't just go places. I try to go places, get lost, and eventually find it.

lol. hey guys.


Now I'm in the student center freaking out about a psychology quiz that I am totally unprepared for.

Then, all one after another, Marriage & Family class, take a power nap, band, and see you!!!!!!!!



I'm so excited to see you! Even though you won't see this post until either you are here or back home!

I'm so Excited

and 

I just can't wait to see you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment