Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Decisions! Decisions!



I have been thinking as of late how I will be spending summer 2013.

(isn't this a lovely picture of summer?)


I am, of course, extremely interesting in trying to be a counselor at Camp Glisson for so many reasons!



However, I am also really really tempted to try my luck at participating in Spirit Drum & Bugle Corps. So interested that I am going to attend their informational meeting in November! I really like the idea of devoting my whole summer to a show and meeting all sorts of different people who love what I love!



Either way, I'll have an AWESOME summer. This is I know for sure!

Lastly, what if I don't get either one?



Take my favorite little sister to London of course!!!



We would have a blast!!!

Lots to look forward to about fall, too! Like marching band and pumpkins :)



GOOD LUCK AT EXHIBITION TONIGHT!!!!

ALSO IT"S PIZZA NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment