Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In the mouth of the dragon



I am writing this from the RBD Library. I am here for my Auburn Experience class and this place is huge! I just went to Caribou Coffee in the library which reminds me of Chicago. How I wish I was there and not in the RBD (Ralph Brown Draughon) library. Also known as the dragon.



I was thinking of coming here later tonight to study for my first test tomorrow but I am never coming back here with out a snowsuit. or looking like Randy.



So my first test tomorrow. Let's talk about how much I don't want to take it. It's a psychology test and it covers three chapters. I had all sorts of grand studying plans but the fact is, there are not that many hours in a day. So I doing my best and hoping for the best! Wish me luck!



Hopefully this will be the first and last post from the dragon.


No comments:

Post a Comment