Monday, September 3, 2012

Missing Linda

Linda was my rifle in high school and was the perfect weight for me. I loved that rifle, but alas, it belongs to the school so it is not with me here at college. I'm looking into buying one that is a little closer to what is used in DCI- so this means a strap. Every time I've tried to spin a strap rifle, it's gone terribly wrong, but maybe I'll learn to love it!

This is the rifle I'm considering...



a 39" 3.01 pound elite pro rifle. White with silver bolt for $55. What a beaut!

I feel like the kid from A Christmas Story.

"No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"

I know they are really expensive but if I get a nice one, hopefully it will be my last one to buy for a while.

(Jersey Surf using Elite Pro Rifle 2012)


I just can't go another day without spinning one! I have my saber of course, but it's just not the same. I LOVE RIFLES!!!

p.s. here is what Ralphie looks like now and also the house from A Christmas Story. too early for Christmas related comments? No way!



The house is actually open for year round tours that has all sorts of props from the movie! Putting it on my bucket list!

http://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment