Monday, September 24, 2012

and the Christmas anticipation continues...

Ok after you left I put up Christmas lights. I think I have a real problem.





Also, you forgot your banner! But that just means I'll have it ready for next time you come see me! (which from what I can understand is the Georgia game?)

(cute banner)

On a completely unrelated note, I missed the Emmy's last night :( Not ok! I have yet to figure out this Central/Eastern TV time. It's pretty crazy. But I better figure it out before the New Girl & The Mindy Project premiere tomorrow and the Modern Family premiere on Wednesday! 

Either way, I looked up the results of the Emmy's and these are my thoughts! Homeland took a bunch of awards so maybe it's good! I honestly don't watch that much TV but Modern Family won best Comedy Series, Julie Bowen won best Supporting Actress, Eric Stonestreet won best supporting actor, and Steven Levitan won directing, comedy series!!! Tom Bergeron won host of reality TV series and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (which I watched a lot of in AP Lang last year) won variety or comedy series. So I"m pretty happy with these results! Here are some of my favorite looks of last night!

(Zooey Deschanel)

(Sofia Vergara)

(Julie Bowen)

(Tina Fey)

(Julianne Hough)

(Maria Menounos)

So all the beautiful dresses inspired me to think about colorful (and even more basic) evening gowns. So here are my Emmy picks!

maybe something with an interesting neckline like this?

or an interesting back like this?

in a beautiful color like this



one of my favorite red carpet looks: Mila Kunis Academy Awards 2011. great color, great detail, just great!

or with a daring back like this

something really detailed like this?


and lastly, my two favorite picks:


I'm glad I got to see you this weekend! Even though it was a very short amount of time!

Have a good week! 

GOOD LUCK AT EXHIBITION AND COMPETITION!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment