Thursday, July 12, 2012

Last day in Cayman

Well, this is it. The last full day on vacation. It has been very fun but it also excites me that we will be going back to the magical airport tomorrow! I'm a weird one...

When we get back, you will have Epworth, Rookie Camp, Band Camp, and Pawleys Island!
I will go rock climbing, several day trips, packing, going to Glisson a whole lot, and hopefully hanging out with some awesome people, and then Pawleys Island! Yay!



So...band camp. While I'm FREAKING OUT about Auburn Band Camp, I can tell you all about Oconee band camp and you are going to be great! It may seem overwhelming at first, but once you perform Friday, or once you even go through the whole first song once together as a band, you realize why you do it. Performing is SO fun!

Go Saxophones! and Go Warriors! and War Eagle! and all that!

see you in the morning for packing & airports!

No comments:

Post a Comment