Sunday, July 15, 2012

Apart (at last)

Oddly enough, this is the first blog post that I am writing without you sitting in the room. You left this morning to go to Epworth By the Sea! I know that's an awesome trip, and I know you are going to have a blast!
Today for me looked a little strange. Woke up about 6:45. Drove to Glisson. Time at the falls. Chapel. Outlets to get new sized belt. Home. Cleaned with mom. Went to Keigh's to get dorm stuff & swim. Came home.
weird.



Basically, what I'm looking forward to this week is a bunches of movies! Yayy!
Monday: errands with mom, to-do list stuff, call GiGi, movies with Will (cine, hopefully to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel!)
Tuesday: JR & GiGi day! Probably going to go see Spiderman 3D!
Wednesday: more to-do list checking off, Braves game with Trevor!
Thursday: hang out with Leighton (if you are back my then, maybe the three of us can go see To Rome With Love? the 19th is the last day it is playing at Cine), Dark Knight Rises Premiere with Peyton (and maybe Ashley?)
Friday: back to Glisson! (of course)

So! Movie reviews coming soon! Also probably a series of posts about dorm stuff. Now that I've got some stuff from Keigh, I'm getting more excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment