Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What's the point?

I have a problem where I always ask What's the point? In a perfect world, there would always be an answer  like "to help others" or "to serve others" but that rarely seems to be the case.

My most recent scenario where I've asked this is going back to school tomorrow.

There is quite possibly nothing that brings me more sorrow and depression than school. The day in and day out of class and worst of all studying and test-taking. Torture! Why do I do it? Why do I keep going back? Why self-inflict pain?

Because I have to. I don't have a choice yet. I am a slave of modern-day school systems and expectations. I quite literally hate school.

So this is the part where I say "Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it now."

Pathetic.

Melodramatic post over.


On a side note, there is a baby with some college students at the table next to mine (teen moms/dads? babysitting? little baby oops brother?) Either way, cutest little guy! Probably the smallest kid I've ever seen walk. He's literally like a baby walking and reminds me of Pierce :) Ahh! and he just turned around and stared at me for like a whole minute! We totally just bonded! I love kids! Also, I just asked one of the girls with him how old he is and he's 13 months! So sweet!

Also, two movies coming out that don't have much information but I'm interested in - Five More and The only Boy Living in New York

I can also not think of any related pictures for this post so here are some randoms:








happy tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment