Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A tale of two shampoos. (well, actually three, and kind of four)

As you may know, Head and Shoulders just wasn't doing it for me anymore. It smells kinda funny combined with the funny smelling Auburn water. So I decided to try out the expensive stuff.



So mom sweetly bought me Moroccan Oil. Which smells dreamy but I can only describe as the feeling of coating each strand of hair in wax.



So for a little while, I used some stuff from the fancy hotel I stayed in when we went to Memphis with the band. It smells like orange and ginger. (who comes up with the combinations? and why does it smell good?) That was alright, but really wasn't making my hair that sleaky shine that I used to have. (and also, come on, it's a hotel bottle, it probably doesn't have enough to wash an American Girl doll's hair twice.)

(not specifically what I was using, but you get the point.)


At last! I went on my Panerrands and got Garnier. Smells dreamy as Moroccan Oil! My hair still feels kinda weird, but not as weird as it did.



Also, I made the title of this post a Dickens' reference in light of the fact that he is your favorite person ever after reading Great Expectations.

Charles Dickens. "Chuck" to his close friends. 



On a side note, Cam Newton is at Auburn again taking classes. Oh, where are my manners?
SPOTTED: One football star who just can't get enough of the plains. Back for education? or back for that cutie from the flag line? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO Gossip Girl.

1 comment: