Thursday, January 17, 2013

Class Canceled.

This sounds like good news but when you walked all the way from Wittel in your last pair of dry shoes (which are now not dry) with tiny rain pelting at your face, you kind of expect the teacher to show up.

So let's face the real dilemma here. I don't have any rain shoes of any kind. My feet have been perpetually wet for about a week now and I feel so gross. I thought about using my time that I would've been in class to go and buy some Sperry rain boots, kinda like moms. For now, I guess I'll have to go back to the tennis shoes. But that begs the question, what kind of pants am I supposed to wear now? Lord knows I'm not wearing tennis shoes with jeans...

I just want it to stop raining, winding, and otherwise acting like January.

No comments:

Post a Comment