Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Not amused by your antics.

When I was in high school, I absolutely LOVED when a teacher would pop in a movie on a rainy day. (or any day for that matter.) But now, when it's rainy and there is talk of severe weather and a teacher has the audacity to not cancel class, but to make the TA show up with a movie, I kinda want to scream.



Today when I woke up, I was hope, hope, hoping that HDFS would be cancelled and I would have a free day to study for my test tomorrow. However, I walked all the way to Spidle Hall, and our TA popped in a movie (an educational one, at that!) and told us that Dr. Sailors was out that day.



OH COME ON PEOPLE. LEVEL WITH ME HERE.

Also, I have realized that Anthropology is potentially my only final! HDFS and English don't have a final, Economics has an optional final if your grade needs a boost, Philosophy has a final only if you aren't making an A, and Campus Band final is just to show up at the final concert. That leaves poopy Anthropology. I'm going to see if she'll let me take it early so I can get moved out before the crowds start vacating the place.



Wish me luck on my Econ test tomorrow! I'm pretty nervous. and also for my Anthropology quiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment