Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Patterns

Ok! So, I've always wanted the perfect way to spend my Christmas gift cards. Because who doesn't want to walk around with a bunch of free money in their wallets, but also, who wants to be walking around with that temptation? And who wants to one day go nuts from all the riches and then blow it all in a crazy fit of shopping? NOT ME!

Here is my gift card spending/rationing resolution!

Every month, I will spend ALL of the money on a gift card for that particular store.

That is,

January - Etsy, Target



February - iTunes, McDonalds



March - Outback, Barnes & Noble



April - The Varsity, Your Pie



May - Georgia Theatre Company



June - Gap, Starbucks



July - Starbucks, Chick-fil-a



August - Red Lobster, Amazon



September - Bed Bath & Beyond



October - Toomer's Corner



November - Krispy Kreme



and then Christmas will last all year until it is again time to receive all of the wonderful gift cards! Plus, I'll hopefully get a few more for birthday! Yay!

On an unrelated note, I love changing my cover picture. Maybe a little TOO much. So, I'm going to change my profile picture and cover picture on Facebook every month...not every week. Here is my January cover picture!



and now I'm off to buy Etsy things!


No comments:

Post a Comment