Saturday, March 25, 2017

It worked!

I have had a little victory with this new beauty routine - my hair is so soft! It feels so healthy and my scalp doesn't feel sore or greasy. This is so cool.

Ok, today's five pictures are not glamorous, but it has been really hard for me to explain my experiences at Boston and I've been feeling cloudy anyway (could be that I got 2 hours of sleep last night). I just kind of want to take pictures of really normal things about my days here. This was the last camp without the color guard and I'm feeling nostalgic. I feel like I have a million things to type, but no idea how to put it into words. A little disorienting.

Today I organized the guard bay of the truck. I love cleaning things and getting them ready for people and I'm very excited and a little anxious to get everyone in Florida.






1. our beautiful truck that stays at Lakewood Ranch in Florida

2. guard bay - look at all those flag poles

3. weapons, bolts, and newly organized practiced silks

4. uniform extras and sewing stuff all nice and neat. 

5. my lil workspace at the end of a long but good day :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment