Monday, March 27, 2017

a love/hate relationship with the theatre.

I don't know why, but in my brain I am a huge theatre nerd and then when I try to watch certain musicals ESPECIALLY ones on screen and not stage, I'm like...oh geez please stop singing.

p.s. I'm DYING to go back to NYC

However, there are some plays that I see live and just think are amazing. I think the trick to this is just to go and try them out and if I don't like it I don't have to see it again. I've seen Wicked (three times), Les Miserables, Aladdin, and Phantom of the Opera on broadway and Wicked, Book of Mormon, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, and probably something else I'm not thinking of right now.

This is my wishlist. I so wish I could see Hedwig when it comes to the FOX in April, but i'm going to need to make more money before I drop $93 on a ticket. My dream would be to live in New York and see a different Broadway show every week. But that is probably not going to happen ever. I can always visit!

In no particular order...

1. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
2. Spring Awakening
3. Next to Normal
4. Once
5. An American in Paris
6. Hamilton
7. Beautiful
8. Dear Evan Hansen
9. Paramour
10. Cabaret
11. The Lion King

Here are today's five pictures.. mostly of rooms because today was a driving day/get a lot of random stuff done day.






1. morning mug of water. I drink my water out of a mug sometimes.

2. just a random picture of a wall in my room because nothing happened today.

3. again, I was sitting here and going through my to do list before driving to Oxford

4. GB doing some studying. poor guy has two tests tomorrow, but he signed up for fall classes today and doesn't have any class on Monday or Friday next semester!

5. the cool loft/ downstairs situation in GB room. I love how his room is set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment