Monday, November 5, 2012

Remember, Remember...

It's Guy Fawkes Day!



If you don't know the story of Guy Fawkes, look it up!

...just so you're educated. It's actually not that great of a story but it inspired a GREAT movie!



V for Vendetta is one of my all time favorites! I'm going to watch it tonight in celebration of the crazy little man who tried to blow up Parliament. I mean, hey, he took a shot...sorry for the pun.



In other news, I ate a delicious Cheeseburger last night at Locos!

this is what i looked like.


Also I am wearing a new pair of striped socks! Woo-hoo!

So basically it's a really big day.



Mom said you are going to get to stay your full game and ride home this weekend and I'm so happy for you!!! Take in EVERY bit of being in the Warrior Marching Band - there is nothing quite like it!



Lastly, Philip and his roommate have been looking into apartments for next year and they want to move to this really nice place that allows animals and they are going to get a dog!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I'm SO excited. SO SO SO excited. I know Philip will want a big dog, he had a German Shepherd when he was little that he loved so he likes big dogs a lot! Here are the breeds I'm pulling for!

Newfoundland is so pretty!

German Shepherd since Philip likes them

Irish Setter! So pretty!

Of course, I can't not suggest a cavoodle. the perfect dog breed

I think Philip was actually meant to be a St. Bernard. 


Or maybe a sweet classic lab?

Cast your vote now! But don't be offended, your vote will mean as little as mine! I just like to pretend! I sure do miss having a little pup around!



1 comment:

  1. Emily wants to have a Newfoundland and name him Boford and call him Boof. (boo-uf) hehe cute.

    ReplyDelete