Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Be done already!

this week is dragging dragging dragging!



It's only Tuesday...



here is the itinerary for the day -

  • studio
  • see Phyllis Bickers who is a career person who can maybe help me
  • Auburn Experience class
  • go to the Student ACT for (hopefully) construction project help/observation
  • run one errand
  • go to band
  • run! which i haven't been running in SO long and I'm SO excited about running today :)
  • get pizza (duh.)
  • and go home and finish homework! especially that pesky construction project.
A series of lasts are happening too, yesterday was my last sectional as a freshman Tiger Eye, this is my last full band practice week for the season, and Wednesday is my last weigh-in and Thursday will be my last pass off!

Everything else is coming to a close, EXCEPT THIS WEEK!

On the bright side, Philip and I are going to get a Christmas Tree for Panerrands this week!!! Yayayayaya!!! That will add some color to my life!



Also, mom, Paige and I are going to see the last Twilight movie this weekend! hehehe and Paige coming this weekend makes me so happy!



AND MOST OF ALL WE HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD TRIPP :)


No comments:

Post a Comment