Friday, November 9, 2012

Panic!!!!

My post didn't publish yesterday!



My apologies!

But...it's Friday!!!!

I had a crazy test/quiz day
I made an A on my math test!!!!
Don't know what I made on my psych quiz..
and a B on my Marriage and Family quiz!



Now i just have a whole bunch of things that need to get done before tomorrow! So that I don't have to freak out like crazy on Sunday with homework.



On a brighter note, Ms. Cammack is letting us submit designs for next year's Tiger Eyes!!! I am going to submit a few options! The only requirements are that we design a uniform for each line and submit the design in full color! Pretty do-able!


some past Tiger Eyes uniforms!


Do you have any ideas?

I've got a few brewing!



I think these have a ton of potential. 


Have fun at your last Freshman year game tonight!!! Shout the rooster & red wagon as loud as you can and perform the hec out of that wonderful halftime show :)



SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!! I"VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU :) (as usual)

yeah, you wish it was a polka dot elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment