Monday, April 10, 2017

NOLA formal 2017

so yes, I am graduated, but my boyfriend is not. He goes to Ole Miss and this weekend was his fraternity's formal. We went to New Orleans and it was a lot of fun! We had so much yummy food (Grayson's goal) and we went to Anthropologie and went to the hotel pool (my goals.) There was a festival going on by the river that was free and it was so much fun! I wish I had taken more pictures! But here are the few that I got!









1. Saturday was so beautiful. It was the perfect temp all day. 

2. Grayson's best friend Philip at Philip street

3. me and GB at the sign (not a huge deal, just trying to take more pictures)

4. walking back to the hotel we got Pina Coladas and took them to the pool at the hotel

5. luckily for us, the hotel had a really great pool on the roof :) 

6. GB and I at the pool before formal

7. GB and I at the hotel getting ready to walk over to formal

8. and one more! 

Thanks for a fun weekend GB! I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment