Thursday, August 28, 2014

Days 18 & 19.


These past few days have been actually great! 


I've started my new (third) job at the College of Architecture, I've bought my plane tickets to New Jersey, and I'm starting to notice a difference in how I look! A workout that KILLED me two weeks ago I made it all the way through today! 

Also, JR & GiGi are back in Auburn and I'm actually SO excited about football season for the first time in a long time! It just feels like everything is how it should be and I feel at peace. 

However, Drum Corps tryouts aren't the only thing I'm excited about..

1. INDIE CRAFT PARADE! 

2. Head & the Heart Atlanta

3. Head & the Heart Birmingham (yep, I'm double-dippin')

4. Music Midtown

5. Paramount Clinic

6. Georgia/ Auburn game (a long way off, but I'm already excited!)

7. Opelika band competition 

8. Visiting Brady in Knoxville

9. New Mod Cloth clothes coming in the mail

10. NO SCHOOL MONDAY!!! 

Here's an old drum corps picture that I am OBSESSED with - I think it captures the marching band/guard relationship so dramatically and beautifully! Oh, how I want to be a part of it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment