Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 1.


Here we go! 

Yesterday was a pretty good start to all this. Yesterday was just a good day in general! I'm quickly falling in love with Copper Beech and living with the girls! Brady was here on his way to Tennessee (boo!) and a friend from Drumline came over as well and we all just had fun being silly. I ended up making whole grain blueberry muffins at about 11 for everyone to enjoy when they woke up! I did splurge a little because Brady and I had dinner at Mellow Mushroom, but it was delicious and I had a coupon - and diets don't count when there is a coupon involved. Mostly I'm trying not to think too much about the diet aspect of this, and focus on my technique and fitness and overall well-being - which sometimes means eating a big fat calzone and a tall fountain coke :) 


I had to stand on the stairs to be as tall as 6'3 and 6'2 Sam, Brady, and Chris.



sweet Jamie! 


There were like 20 of these - we have an ongoing joke that it takes a few tries to get us to take a real picture... But mostly I wanted to document this big hair. 

Goodbye, Brady! (even though he'll be back for the Arkansas game!)

Here's a song that has nothing to do with anything, but you and I both love it so here it is! 



No comments:

Post a Comment