Thursday, December 27, 2012

Etsy buys.

Now that I have some money to spend at Etsy, I have been going through my favorites trying to figure out what I want.

And here's what I got:


Soy Candles Gift Set in 4 Oz. Travel Tins and Kraft Gift Box Drop Ship



iPhone 5 Hard Case Wood Print Wood Geometrical Phone Case iPhone 4/4s



Organic Soap Sample Pack - 6 samples for travel, guests or gifts - vegan, natural and botanical




Unisex Custom Patch Pocket Crew Neck Sweatshirt



Wrap Top Backless Womens Clothing Knit Back Out Bow in Cream Ecru Ivory



Longsleeve Backless Shirt - Womens Clothing - Womens Shirt - Cotton Clothing - Women's Tops - Dance Clothes - Bohemian - Aurorawear



Unisex Ampersand & Bird Tri-Blend Black Cardigan - American apparel XS S M L



Neon Clutch , Fold over.Faux leather in grey, Neon Fabric ,Orange , Color Block



Infinity Scarf - Blue and White Stripe - by HelloMrsBrown




I LOVE my BIKE french script Girls Ladies Heathered Tank Top Shirt silkscreen screenprint Alternative Apparel



SIMPLY CAN'T CHOOSE! 










No comments:

Post a Comment