Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What Not to Wear

As you may have heard, What Not to Wear has taped and is on it's last season.



For some reason the other night I was watching it and it really struck me how cool of a concept it really is.



Most women who are on the show have lost sight of how important it is to take care of yourself and how much more confident you will be when you do. What Not to Wear isn't just Stacy and Clinton making snarky remarks about all of the Rugged Wear house wearers - it's a week where women are forced to find good qualities about themselves in clothes, hair, and makeup and play to their strengths. And the happiness in the contestants face when they are showing Stacy and Clinton the final look brings tears to my eyes.



I find it rather empowering.

On top of that, Nick Arrojo is my dream haircut and I would probably faint if I ever had the opportunity to have a makeover from Carmindy. And meeting Stacy or Clinton wouldn't suck either. (well, depending on the circumstance)



So goodbye to an amazing show! And thanks for helping women realize their importance and raising their confidence all of the sake of the general public who have to look at them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment