Thursday, August 8, 2013

Go Ben!

So Ben has traveled a good bit by himself to where he knows the tricks on how to save money and one of those ways is by staying in a Hostel.



Because of Gilmore Girls, I had it in my head that Hostels were a bunch of cheap people sleeping on benches and that kind of grossed me out.

But! Quite the contrary - hostels are only for out of town guests (so they don't turn into a big ole homeless shelter), they are actually pretty nice, and we are staying in the safest hostel in Chicago!

DO I EVEN NEED TO MENTION THAT I AM BEYOND EXCITED TO GO TO CHICAGO??



Here are some pictures of where I'll be staying! Right in the middle of the city in a safe part of town! Safe, fun, clean, Chicago! Life can't get any better than that!





I'm also on the lookout for things I want to do in Chicago. Both times I've been have been with a group, so I've had to just sit back and let others do the planning (which can be a fun adventure all on its own!) The one thing I am positive I am going to do is eat Giordano's pizza!



I'm also going to check Joanna Goddard's post about their trip to Chicago. I remember her writing a post about it and I have a feeling that we have the same taste in things!

I want to do things that aren't too touristy and aren't too expensive...is that too much to ask? Even if we just walk around for four days I think it'll be a blast!

What are things that you think we should do in Chicago? If you could go anywhere in the country where would you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment