Saturday, October 12, 2013

Working Girl.



Well, tomorrow is my final tryout with Aureus. If I make Aureus, I will accept the offer as a cast member and work a job here in Auburn during the week. If I don't make Aureus, I will either get a job here in Auburn and have another chill semester (like last spring) or accept my job offer from Disney World!

So now the question is, if I work here in Auburn - where should I work?

I'm mostly considering apparel sales, not so much the food industry. So, I'm mostly considering Gap, Old Navy, Pier 1, LOFT, Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, and the library here on campus! The library because I have heard wonderful things about their flexible hours and working with student schedules! However, if I'm going to work, I might as well go somewhere that I am going to enjoy benefits of working - like a percentage off. What do you think?

p.s. Picture is from the 1988 film "Working Girl" - I think you'd enjoy it, even though it is quite obviously a movie made in the 80s :)

No comments:

Post a Comment