Thursday, October 24, 2013

Missed opportunity.

Do you ever have the opportunity to do something, refuse it, and then think you maybe made the wrong choice?

I'm having these thoughts about refusing the job at Disney right now.

I hear so many wonderful things about working there and I REALLY need a job. I would be getting class credit, trying something new, and I'd have free access to the parks whenever I'm not working. Imagine being able to just waltz into the Rockin' Roller Coaster whenever you just needed to clear your head? Or see the fireworks show in Epcot for a fun night? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me and I didn't even consider it long enough to realize how much I wanted it.

Also, the day I was to decide for or against Disney, I got out of Lars and there was a small flyer for the Disney College Program. I picked it up, but didn't think of it again. And now, I took the state personality test on A Cup of Jo and my state matching personality is Florida.

Oh well. Another semester of feeling lost, confused, and stuck in Auburn here I come.

1 comment:

  1. This doesn't help, but I really felt like you should have done it too. But maybe this semester will bring some fun surprises because of your low expectation. Of course, Disney wouldn't have been all you imagined it to be, it probably would be hard work, screaming kids who make messes, bratty kids with evil parents, snot nosed teenagers, lots of getting no sleep, no Philip, no me visits, etc. You should work at Toomers!

    ReplyDelete