Monday, September 1, 2014

Days 22 & 23.


Well, I did something I haven't done in a while yesterday morning; I went to church. 

Brady wanted to go to Church of the Highlands to see his friends and I thought I'd go see what it is everyone always talks about. To be completely honest - it's hard to worship anywhere after Glisson. Everything dulls in comparison and lacks the genuine spirit of worship at chapel or at camp in general. 

I didn't love the worship, but I really liked a lot of things about the message. I decided to pursue the message online in the future and join a small group for community. I like interactivity, so maybe a small group will be good! Sometimes sitting through a sermon means my mind wanders because I'm not a sit down inside in itchy clothes and pay attention kind of girl! I'm a go outside and run around and drink lemonade kind of girl! 

Here was the part where I knew I had done a good thing by going - Obviously DCI auditions are at the forefront of my mind. I'm nervous, excited, giggly, and a little anxious after watching for so many years at the dome. But then the pastor said "It's time to get out of the stands and get on the filed." 

WHOA. 

It just doesn't get more relevant than that for me - so I'm sold for another week!

Side note - I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY. please phone call soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment