Since I'll be gone all summer, I thought I'd go ahead and post my birthday wish list. On my 21st birthday (July 11) I'll be in Minneapolis for a show! I guess we'll say happy birthday when I see you in either Opelika or Atlanta - or if you're adventurous, you could come to the Minneapolis show! Other than that, I suppose we'll celebrate when I get home :)
Here are some ideas...
Let me preface by saying - I'd really like the funding to go to NYC with Brady and Devin once tour is over. I'd want to fly from Indianapolis to NYC where Brady and Devin would pick me up and we would hang out for a few days like we did in July! This time we'd be staying in the city for free with some friends, so I'd need a plane ticket there and then home again from NYC to ATL. Obviously, I would need a tiny bit of spending money as well. Just an idea! I really would love to go at the beginning of the semester and again in December when I graduate :) If you take this option, don't worry about any of the ideas below! That would be enough of a 21st birthday present for me!
1.) This stylish backpack. (Color: Grey/Tan Pu)
2. And maybe this pretty clutch while you're on the Herschel website? (Color: Caramel/Navy/Natural. Size: S)
3. Vera Bradley Beach Towel in Palm Feathers
5. Take note cube in Plum Crazy (on sale!)
6. Straps for my hammock (to replace the ones that dumb brat stole out of my car)
9. Anthropologie Lipstick (the bright red with strawberries on the tube)
10. This pretty top :) color: red, size: S
11. Some baggies from Patagonia (Size S)
12. TOMS wedges in size 7, brown suede
13. This pretty dress perfect for work, Auburn games, and KKPsi events - lots of use! Size: S
16. Giftcards Galore! Please!!! I love them!
-Discout Dance Supply
-Jeni's Ice Cream
-Bath & Body Works
-Barnes & Noble
17. Joggers - aka my favorite kind of pants ever. Color black size 0
That's pretty much it! Yay! Happy Summer!